Property Management Service & Real Estate Investment
In the world-renowned city of diamonds, Kimberley, South Africa.
Who We Are
NCB Property Group is a young and thriving, community-focused company operating in Kimberley, South Africa.
NCB Property Group provides property management services & real estate investment options, with a specialised focus on student accommodation.
NCB Property Group was voted ‘3rd best off-campus student housing’ by Sol Plaatje University in Kimberley in 2022.
Shareholder & Co-Founder
- A child of God, Bengani is actively involved in his local church & community.
- He currently serves as CEO as NCB Property Group as well as property manager at 2 & 4 Belding accommodation.
- He is from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe but moved to South Africa in 2015 seeking an opportunity to build a career and support his family back home.
- His educational background includes studies at the Kimberley International Diamond & Jewellery Academy from 2015-2018 as well as one year of discipleship training at Africa4Jesus from 2020-2021.
Shareholder & Co-Founder
- A child of God, Lilah is from Kimberley, South Africa & is involved in her local church and community.
- She has 10 years of experience as a Business Development Officer & is currently serving as chairwoman of The Rooted Gem Foundation, a non-profit organisation based in Kimberley.
- She is a Fund Manager of a leading enterprise & supplier development company while managing business financing for mining companies.
- She has a deep understanding of the business world in both the government and private sectors.
- She is an accredited facilitator and is studying supply chain management.
- She has mentored and trained 400+ entrepreneurs on basic business principles, assisting 500+ companies to establish themselves.
Shareholder & Co-Founder
- A child of God, Robin is from Bulawayo, Zimbabwe and is actively involved in his local church & community.
- He currently serves as CEO of OCGems and part-time property manager, while also fulfilling the role of non-executive member of The Rooted Gem Foundation.
- He was awarded the Best Overall Student at the Kimberley International Diamond & Jewellery Academy in 2013 & further received a full bursary from DeBeers in 2014 to enhance his knowledge & experience in the diamond industry.
- In 2015 he studied gemmology at the Gemological Institution of America (GIA).
- He is a member of the Young Diamantaires Group & and is a member of the Fundraising & Finance Committees.
- Born in the city of Newcastle located in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Bachelors of Accounting Sciences from the University of Witwatersrand.
- Currently completing articles at a reputable auditing network firm, in pursuit of SAICA Qualification.
- Possess a variety of other skills including website design, essay writing, public speaking and basic computer software.
- In 2018 she participated in the Global Citizens 4: Dialogues & Deliberations.
- Emela is a Golden Key Member. This is a society that recognises academic excellence by inviting the top 15% of students in faculties of participating Universities.
NCB Property Management charges a Standard Service Fee for the services listed below. In addition, we also charge a once-off placement fee
We go above & beyond just looking after the property, but have a dedicated service to ensure the tenants are happy as we check in on a monthly basis to ensure all their needs are met.
We advertise, screen, pre-inspect, and ensure the move-in process is smooth. We also handle the moving out process of inspecting the flat and ensuring all cleaning, gardening & maintenance are taken care of prior to the next tenant moving in.
We offer a service in the rental collection, which includes following up on any outstanding payments due. At the end of each month, a financial report is sent through to the Landlord.
Through our online platform, we are able to keep track of every payment, manage accounts payable and reconcile bank accounts automatically. Most importantly, as the Landlord, you can log onto our platform and have a full view of the above anytime, anywhere.
We manage requests and work orders. Tenants, owners, or employees can submit work orders, and attach videos, documents, and images. As the Landlord, you are able to view status updates from your phone, tablet, or desktop. Residents can submit maintenance requests with photos from their phones or tablet. They can see when an item has been assigned to a staffmember or vendor, and view status updates.
For an additional fee, NCB Property Group offers the services below. NCB prides itself on working with internal & external service providers who uphold the highest of standards. We believe excellence WINS!
Our comprehensive cleaning service includes the use of professional products to ensure the cleanliness of all aspects of a property. For a full list of cleaning services, please submit an inquiry.
Our comprehensive gardening service includes landscaping, pool maintenance, seasonal gardening, and refuse management. For a full list of gardening services, please submit an inquiry.
Our comprehensive maintenance services include preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, and scheduled servicing. For a full list of maintenance services, please submit an inquiry.
SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN DESIGNATED AREAS. NO PETS ALLOWED.
NCB PROPERTY GROUP
ONE PARKING ALLOCATED PER TENANT
ELECTRIC FENCE & CAMERAS ARE INSTALLED
AT 2 & 4 BELDING THERE IS AN ONSITE GUEST ROOM WHICH CAN BE BOOKED. ON OUR OTHER PROPERTIES, NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS ARE ALLOWED.
GARDEN SERVICES AND CLEANING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
YES, THE PROPERTY MANAGER IS AVALIABLE 24/7 TO HANDLE EMERGENCIES.
THE PROPERTY MANAGER CHECKS IN WITH THE TENANTS ON A MONTHY BASIS TO ENSURE EVERYTHING IS RUNNING SMOOTHLY.